Quality Home Inspection Services in West Virginia
With 45+ years of building maintenance, operations, and inspection experience to offer, I promise to work hard for you and protect your interests only. I carry general liability and professional liability (errors and omissions) insurance. Other reasons to use Rich Carter LLC are:
- I am a State of West Virginia Certified Home Inspector – Lic.# HI2688484-1009.
- I am a graduate of the American Home Inspector Training Institute.
- I have passed the National Home Inspector Exam.
- I am a graduate of the Florida State Fire College, Fire Safety Inspector Series.
- I am a NEHA/NRPP Certified Radon Residential Measurement Provider - ID# 105679 RT, and use a state of the art continuous radon monitor.
- I am a State of West Virginia Licensed Radon Tester – Lic.# RT000789.
- I am a member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
- I am an Associate Member of The Eastern Panhandle Board of Realtors.
Rich Carter LLC provides professional, thorough, computerized reports that feature a summary page in front, which includes safety and other important items. Minor deficiencies, as well as materials used in the construction of the home are noted in the body of the report. Photos are referenced throughout, and are included in the back.
I also encourage your presence and participation during the inspection. By performing the inspection together, you can become familiar with the home and its components.